Skip to main content

Learning & Attempting to Grow With Chakras

The devil is really working overtime during this retrograde. It's okay though. My energy is stronger than this. I always seem to get punished by the universe for being great. And I end up having to choose between one hard decision and another.  I told myself I would be honest when I share a new blog, so please forgive me if I randomly bounce from one thing to the next. This is my mind, my words, and my truth. Honestly, the main thing that keeps me sane is understanding how I feel and why I feel how I feel. That is when I began studying Chakras. If you don't know what Chakras are, simply put; they are the centers of energy that move inside of you. Nutshell of it all, these "energies" maintain your overall balance with the universe around you internally and externally.

Now, I am not going to bore you with facts and definitions of what each chakra does. If you want to dive into them, by all means and please give me feedback on what you learn. Too many people think Chakras and Numerology is all hippie-pagan jargon, but seriously, hear me out. Since studying my chakras,  I learned that different frequencies can balance you whenever something inside is "off".  Whenever I listen to the frequencies, I feel like I am being supported by something; what, I do not know. When I don't listen to the frequencies, I feel like I am falling or I am uneasy. That's the best way I can describe how I know when my chakras are balanced and when they aren't. Ultimately, that's honestly why I believe in them.


Just to kind of jump ships here; last week I made a fear based decision and now it's impacting everything around me. As a "new adult" I am learning that every decision I make can and will impact my life no matter what it is. I am also learning that family is one thing that remains constant, but not consistent and the one thing that remains constant is your energy. See how I tied that together?

With that being said, maintain your energy and protected it! I maintain my energy by remaining open-hearted; free from any and all negative thoughts. I pray often but meditate more. I listen to Solfreggio frequencies and I drink a shit ton of water (lol I was on a roll). Moral of the story; balance begins from within. If you learn to balance and protect your energy you will indirectly be control of what comes in and out of your life.


Love&Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You CAN Overcome Heat Damage... Here's how

The title seems misleading, but it's true; you CAN overcome heat damage! But it will not happen overnight. Contrary to belief, there is no overnight hair product or oil that will magically fix your damaged hair. Before I dive into anything, let me give you a rundown of my heat damage experience. Go back to October 2017 for a second. It was a beautiful fall day in Atlanta. For whatever reason, I got the sudden urge to straighten my natural hair.A wig was not enough for me anymore. I just took my extra long twists out and I wanted to try something I haven't done in a while...... This was my first mistake. Later that day I began to prep for my straightening. I pulled out some old and I mean OLD heat protectant spray and spritzed it all over my hair. I can't remember the brand, however I do remember is it was in a green bottle, with an orange spray top. As I gathered my tools, I realized I had two really old flat irons tucked away in my beauty closet. I was excited about

Mielle Organics vs Kinky Curly (Curl Enhancers) REVIEW

Haven't blogged in a minute, have you missed me? (haha) Anyways, I am back with another review! Well it's a semi review.....This time I put my two favorite brands against each other. Off rip, my favorite product for SUPER curl definition is the Kinky Curly Curl Custard by Kinky Curly. My sister put me on this product earlier this year and it has been the ONLY product so far that gives me maximum definition. I have been itching to try other curl enhancing brands since I fell in love with the Kinky Curly Custard, so I finally tried something new! Before I get into this (new to me) product, I want to explain my hair to you. If I can be honest, I don't know my exact hair type. From what my hair has shown me, she behaves in a very "4C" manner.  My roots stay kinky, to the point that if there is no water/moisturizer on it, FORGET trying to define anything. The body and ends of my hair are another story. I have loose-wavy curls in the front, tight ASS coils on th

Texture ID...ENTIRE Line - Honest Review

I literally just want to dive right into this review and I will try my absolute hardest to not be long-winded (lol). I had the honor to try the entire Texture ID product line by Sally Beauty. I won them through a giveaway my homie/hair product-plug was hosting. The entire Texture ID line is made with four essential ingredients ( honey, aloe vera, protein, and nutrient rich oils) that are supposed to lock in moisture as well as provide intense definition. Listed below are each of the products from the Texture ID line as well as my initial thoughts. I will also let you know if I recommend the product or not and why I do (or don't recommend lol). Let's get into it.... Texture ID: Curl Clarifying Shampoo  - Rating: 6/10 The shampoo is very light almost too light for my hair, but it lathers well. I love the scent; it's not too heavy but it is also very light almost like a dryer sheet cotton-like scent. The product claims to not strip your hair of natural oils, b